For my first post, my friend Jia Jia had suggested me to introduce about Twilight. 2nd post new moon and so on.... Den i told her... so I've spend so much time and bother so many peeps, my blog would only consist of 4 - 5 posts only. Why 5 posts? Some fans of twilight would have asked... Cos the 5th book titles" Midnight Sun" would be out soon.... (I hope) -_-''' Rite? hahaz...
From my blog you all can see that i'm kind of hot on the series right now. And therefore you all can start realizing that I would put in tons of things of twilight. =)
Starting with the objective of this blog: 1. i wanted to show the world my dog Lion aka Xiao Fu 2. I love this skin (it's ok if no one reads cos i can just stare at this nice blog for all i care) 3. I hope to share my loves (Twilight) to all my friends... 4. i realized that at some times, blogging is a way to vend my frustration on some things or peeps.
Anyway, hope that most of u can enjoy this blog as much as I do.. hahaz And.... i'm not very good at blogging... so nw i'm learning how to add/tag peeps. any blogger who is good at it pls teach me. Thanks =)